Global Adventure and Mountaineering Conference and Expo 2018 (GAMCE 2018)
Event Date: March 23 – 25, 2018
Event Venue: Hyatt Regency, Kathmandu, Nepal
GAMCE 2018 will provide an exclusive international forum for exchange of information, products and services on Adventure and Mountaineering, gathering all stakeholders in all forms under one umbrella!
Please visit http://mountainadventure.events for more details about GAMCE 2018.
You can register online for the event.
GAMCE 2018 Project Brief is here below:
Event: GAMCE 2018
Date: March 23-25th, 2018
Venue: Hotel Hyatt Regency, Kathmandu, Nepal
Organizer: House of Rajkarnicar
Nepal Mountaineering Association, Indian Mountaineering Foundation
China Mountaineering Association, Nepal Tourism Board
To provide an international forum for exchange of products, services and information on Mountaineering and Adventure.
Why GAME 2018?
Recognition and support of the tremendous growth in adventure tourism
- increase of 195 % to $263 billion from 2010 to 2013 compared to general tourism growth of 5 % in the same period
- composition of adventure tourism in overall tourism grew from 26 % in 2010 to 42 % in 2013
- the share of adventure tourism is expected to grow exponentially given the tourism projection of 1.4 billion arrivals in 2014 and 1.8 billion arrivals in 2030
- market share of growing emerging economies to be 57% in 2030, surpassing advanced destinations in 2015
Strategically located in the fastest growing region and between China and India. Asia-Pacific Region to gain the most with highest growth
- International arrivals from 22 % in 2010 to 30% in 2013
- International departures from 204 million in 2010 to 541 million in 2030
- To celebrate Himalayas, one of the world’s most popular and prominent adventure destination, endowed with abundant natural resource and heritage. The cradle of adventure legends and celebrities.
- To revive Nepal as an adventure travel destination especially as a recovery solution to the 2015 earthquake disaster
- Trekking Agencies Association of Nepal
- Nepal Association of Rafting Agencies
- International Climbing and Mountaineering Federation
- Union of Asian Alpine Association
- (Adventure Travel Trade Association, USA)
- (International Federation of Sport Climbing, Italy)
- (International Cannoning Organization for Professionals, USA)
- (International Rafting Federation, USA)
World Wildlife Fund
Media and Marketing Partners:
USA: Outside, Backpacker
UK: Trek and Mountain, (Wanderlust)
Czech Republic: Lide & HORY
China: Action Asia, (Travel World China, Outdoor China)
India: India Outdoor Journal
South Africa: The Intrepid Explorer
(Japan: Outdoor Japan Traveler)
(Australia: Wild, Australian Geographic Outdoor)
Outdoor and Adventure Sports Lovers, Athletes, Professionals and Businesses, Adventure Travel Operators, Expedition Organizers, Environment Related INGOs and Government Agencies, Adventure Sports and Travel Media
Adventure Travel Operators, Expedition Services, Adventure Gear and Equipment Manufacturers, Adventure Sports Companies, Adventure Clothing and Accessories Companies, Adventure Travel and Sports Media,